Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Don't agonize. Organize.

 

This is my official entry to the Howard Storage World + Dainty Mom Wow Your Wardrobe Contest.

 

7561924862_bef560011f

In the past, I was the kind of person who looks at the clutter I needed to organize then get too overwhelmed. I wasn’t always sure where to start and just ended up procrastinating. Or sometimes I get hung up on something specific, say my high school love letters, and spend hours and hours giggling like I was in junior high without getting too far in the overall organizing effort.

That happens over and over and over again until my mom would lecture me NON-STOP. Smile 

Now that I’m a little bit older and have a 15-year old step daughter and 10-yr old step son, I’m now the one who does the NON-STOP blah blah blahing. My step-daughter who’s in senior high, would save all the bits and pieces, be it a Starbucks to-go cup, a bus ticket or even F-L-A-M-E-S scribbled on a scratch paper with her name and Robert Pattinson. lol. She’s the typical girly-girl who have these hundreds of earrings/friendship bracelets/headbands of all the possible colors you can think of.

While she’s busy being a teenager, my stepson is also busy being a usual 10-year old. School bag on top of the dining table, one shoe below the TV rack while the other one is MIA ( missing in action ), used socks on top of his bed and sweaty uniform inside his cabinet. Nice.

Sorry and thank you Mama for going through all that six times ( I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers). haha.

This is the reason why I deserve to win a Php10,000 wardrobe showcase from Howards Storage World. I definitely need to have these tools to teach these kids that organizing and having a place for everything is not just a must, it’s neat, it’s fun and it’s so wonderful to look at! This would be a great start to a normal life!

7561924366_3376d7ff82

love, love, love!

Let’s go and stop the agony! Good luck to all! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...