Sunday, June 12, 2011

and another one....

I love getting stuff for free.... well who doesn't??? I love joining contests ( most of the time it's realllly easy to join ) and the excitement I get whenever I refresh and refresh annnnd refresh the page of the blog or site to see if I won ( though 98% of the time i dont lol ).. well it's all part of the game and it's fun!

So here's another exciting contest that YOU can join ( I already did )! Daphne Osena is giving away a pair of TKEES worth over P2,200!!!


Like what I said, it's really easy to join! Just follow these rules and you're in!

1. Like Daphne's page on Facebook here. Leave this message on her Facebook wall, "I want to win TKEES."

2. Follow Daphne on Twitter, DaphneOP. Tweet her the same message, "I want to win TKEES."

3. Leave her a comment in her entry, " I want to win TKEES." EDIT: Please mention your twitter & fb names as well.

4. Winner will be chosen randomly on Wednesday, June 15 by 5:00pm.

5. One entry per person.

6. Note, non-LJ members can also join and leave a comment. Please put your name, Twitter code name and FB name. Non-LJ commenters have to wait until comments are unscreened. No need to put double entries. Also, you must leave you twitter code name & facebook name, otherwise it gets deleted.

You can view all the contest specifics here.

What are you waiting for? Join na! Goodluck to us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...