Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Little Yboa's

I am a middle child. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. We are already a one big happy family and yet, happiness adds up when my ate, kuya and younger brother married and started having their little "yboa's" ( little "yboa-tabora" for my ate ).

Now, I am a tita to 4 adorable kids. Johan Matthew, the youngest bouncing-tabaching baby boy at 7 months, Vince Andrew, who's starting to be makulit at 1 yr 5 months, Ian Cedric, our pidol-look alike at 3 yrs old and Cassandra Jay, the only rose among the thorns, the spoiled brattinella of loly and papa, at 6 yrs old she's starting to be maarte getting too fond of make ups.

I love being with my pamangkins. The joy and adrenaline you get just being with the kids are undeniably pure simple happiness that you get out of life. I feel happy when I see them smile, hear them laugh and just be a witness of their growth. Can't wait to have my own little "lhai" and see him/her play with our 4 bundles of joy!



Johan Matthew Yboa-Tabora





Vince Andrew Piamonte - Yboa





Cedric Ian Evangelio - Yboa



Cassandra Jay Evangelio - Yboa



It's been 4 months since I last saw Cj and Cedric and I miss them badly. I love you so much both and I am wishing and praying to see both of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...