Friday, May 20, 2011

Crossroads

I feel like I'm at a crossroad and don't know which way to go. I am talking about my career and it's been so tough making decisions. I'm glad, flattered and proud that my managers has been asking me to stay, saying how important my role is and how my team loves me. But are those enough reasons for me to stay?

There will still be talks in the coming days with Managers and since I don't know what to do and where to go.. I'm leaving it all to God Almighty to lead me the way..



At the crossroad
Where the road began to diverge
And each path leads to different consequences
I hesitate...

"Listen to your heart closely. It whispers. And it will guide you"
Someone says
I closed my eyes and listened
And silence was the only sound

Over the paths and the consequences
Over the diverged road
At the crossroad
I hesitate...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...